Sergey Titov

Shattered Skies: Badlands 2018 plans

Although I was a huge fan of the normal Shattered Skies, I'm looking forward to seeing how this turns out as it seems it has many components from Shattered Skies.

However, I hope to see Shattered Skies re-released as a free to play game and reverted back to how it was before the update that killed it. Even if it is released and never touched again, a lot of people would play the crap out of the game. Look at WarZ, still alive to this day.

18 minutes ago, PondeN said:

Although I was a huge fan of the normal Shattered Skies, I'm looking forward to seeing how this turns out as it seems it has many components from Shattered Skies.

However, I hope to see Shattered Skies re-released as a free to play game and reverted back to how it was before the update that killed it. Even if it is released and never touched again, a lot of people would play the crap out of the game. Look at WarZ, still alive to this day.

it would be beating Xera right now too.

14 hours ago, Aces said:

it would be beating Xera right now too.

It depends. From reading this post about Badlands, it seems like a concept that could thrive and have players wanting to grind for gear, levels and the leaderboards (if there are any) but it also could end up being like the update that killed Shattered Skies where it's just over complicated and tedious to what it could be and not what the fans want. I'll be going in with an open mind though and hoping for the best, even if it's not what I particularly want.